The historic Investec Derby Festival is one of the must-see horse racing events of the year. Hundreds of thousands of people flock to the Epsom Downs each year to celebrate the impressive sporting event and to experience a quintessentially English summer’s day.
THE WINNING POST
If there is one thing that I love (and expect) about a hospitality experience – it’s the view. I want to be able to see the action, not have to squint at what might be ants (or horses) from miles away. All of Epsom Racecourse hospitality experiences provide outstanding views of the racetrack. What the Winning Post has, however, is the view from inside the track. You can watch the horses fly past the finishing line. Mind. Blown.
If that wasn’t enough, Winning Post puts a super-trendy spin on the quintessentially English event. A contemporary and chic restaurant offers an experience like no other and the party doesn’t end when the races do – an after party is available to guests in the Winning Post both on Ladies’ Day and Derby Day.
The Winning Post hospitality experience includes:
- Exclusive marquee positioned on the inside of the track next to the finishing line
- Unrivalled view of Queen’s and Duchess’s Stand
- Full Grandstand access available
- Prime outdoor space next to the rails
- Premium cocktail reception
- Three-course hybrid dining experience
- Modern twist on afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including cocktails but excluding Champagne
- Racecards & papers
- Relaxed, informal setting
- Car parking (1 per 4 guests)
- Betting facilities
- Live music with DJ
- TV’s throughout the restaurant
- Party after racing
The stars, the style, and the greatest Flat race in the world – all seen from inside of the track. There’s not much more you could ask from a hospitality experience.